ED is not something you should be embarrassed about, as it’s very common amongst adults. However, we do know it can be a red-faced subject. And, it’s a problem you wish you never had.
So what exactly is ED? It’s the inability to get and keep an erection; this can be incredibly frustrating.
If you’re new to ED, it may not be that stressful – yet! But over time, it can grind you down, and it may cause unwanted stress.
The good news, generally you can get help in one way or another. In this guide, we’re going to breakdown ED, and find you the best route to contacting an online shop for ED medications. Let’s get to it.
Different causes of ED
You may not be able to find the actual cause of your ED problem. We looked for some information online and found that it is claimed there are some common causes:
- Heart and blood vessel disease
- Peyronie’s disease
- High blood pressure
- Surgery for bladder cancer
- Chronic kidney disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Injury from treatments for prostate cancer including radiation therapy and prostate surgery
- Injury to the spinal cord, bladder, penis, prostate, or pelvis
Psychological effects that can cause ED
Sexual excitement and your feelings have a big impact on getting an erection. This is all triggered by the brain. However, certain feelings and experiences can interrupt these triggers. We looked for some information online and found it is claimed that:
- Depression and anxiety can have an impact on ED. It’s not easy to switch off depressions. So, in this case, you would seek out medical help. This also goes for other health conditions.
- Stress is another key consideration. Anything can cause stress. For example, your work life, money issues, or even your relationship.
With either of these issues, you should talk to a professional. Or, even just talk to someone you can trust. Speaking about either of these is the first and biggest step to overcoming the problem.
Breakdown of complications
Okay, we understand ED is stressful. But what are the complications that it can bring into your life? Here’s what to look out for:
- A distant sex life. Your partner should understand that’s it not your fault. However, you may both be getting frustrated with the lack of action. This can easily have an impact on your relationship. The last thing you want is to lose your partner.
- ED can cause stress and anxiety. And, the longer you try to ignore it, the more it could build up.
- You could have an overwhelming feeling of low self-esteem.
- Unable to get your partner pregnant.
What can help?
You should contact your doctor if you’re seriously worried, or if the ED is having a psychological issue. In addition, it is always recommended to take care of your health by quitting the bad things. This includes; drugs, smoking, and alcohol. These won’t help in any way!